Lyn Merry Feudner
As I progress as an artist, producing art of some type on a daily basis, fused glass captured my interest. I create unique fused glass jewelry as well as larger fused glass work. The possibilities with glass seem to be endless, it’s always exciting to open the kiln and see how things have turned out. I now incorporate plasma cut metal and wire sculpture into my work.
I hope my appreciation of the beauty and diversity in nature is expressed in my work. The quest continues. I am a work in progress.
BFA from University of Minnesota, also studied art at The University of West Florida, San Diego State University, University of California San Diego, UCSD Crafts Center, and Palomar College extension classes.
Press & Awards
- 2013 - First Place, Wearable Art, Art Glass Association of Southern California (AGASC)
- 2013 - First Place, Glassline, AGASC
- 2014 - First Place, Glassline, ASASC
- 2015 - Peoples' Choice, AGASC
- 2015 - First Place, Glassline, AGASC
- J. McDonald, October 22, 2015, Putting Depth Into Glass, Ramona Home Journal
- L. Perlis, Jan/Feb 2016, AGASC News, The 34th Annual AGASC Members Exhibition 2015, Glass Art Magazine
- 2016 - First Place, Glassline, ASASC
- 2017 - First Place Glassline, ASASC